for the Inaugural Naples Diabetes Conference and Ribbon Cutting for the Weny Charitable Trust Diabetes Education Center inside the new award-winning Richard M. Schulze Wellness Center at the Greater Naples YMCA!
Some of our distinguished speakers are:
- Dr. Mark Atkinson, PhD – #2 Doctor in the World in Type 1 Diabetes
- Dr. Michael Haller, MD – Medical Director – Help A Diabetc Child, Pediatric Endocrinologist and Type 1 Diabetes Specialist
- Dr. Jon Piganelli, PhD – Director – Help A Diabetic Child, Professor and Researcher in Immunology and Autoimmunity as it Relates to Diabetes
- Dr. Amy Chappell, MD – Physician, Pediatric Neurologist and Lifestyle Medicine Specialist
- Prof. Andreas Pfutzner, MD, PhD – Researcher at German-based InsulinNG
- Dr. Scott Needle – Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida Chief Medical Officer, American Academy of Pediatrics Fellow
- Dr. Asjad Khan, MD – Golisano Children’s Hospital Pediatric Endocrinologist, Pediatric Diabetes Specialist
- Dr. William Smiddy, MD – Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Diabetic Retinopathy Specialist
- Carol Atkinson – Director at Insulin for Life
Reserve your tickets and seats now!
A light brunch and snack will be provided.
Lineup subject to change without notice. How college students can buy research papers? Click here – http://essaykitchen.com/buy-college-research-papers, check it out and share essay help pros with your friends.