S.W. Florida Diabetes Conference
November 4 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Help A Diabetic Child Foundation
Presents –”S.W. Florida Diabetes Conference”
www.helpadiabeticchild.org-P.O. Box 110161 Naples FL, 34108- Ph# 239-821-5051
vonArx Family Foundation S.W. Florida Diabetes Conference – www.swfldiabetes.com
2018 Presenting Sponsor
The 4th Annual SWFL Diabetes & Wellness Conference
Started in 2015 as the Naples Diabetes Conference, the von Arx Family Foundation Southwest Florida Diabetes & Wellness Conference has grown to serve the Southwest Florida community and attracts presenters and attendees from around the country. The event is a combination of public and professional education and networking. Topics and speakers include both T1 and T2 diabetes as well as sessions for medical professionals seeking CME credits.
This year’s conference is a true collaboration of several partnership organizations who are assisting in providing speakers, even support and awareness.
What to expect if you attend:
- A full day of learning opportunities, talks and breakout sessions, both T1 and T2 focused
- Meeting with other diabetes patients, care-takers and medical professionals.
- Separate tracks for Diabetes, Wellness and Medical CME Credits
- Vendors and sponsors with product and technology information
- Diabetic-friendly lunch options for purchase
- Interaction with several local and national organizations that support and educate about diabetes
Dolph and Sharon von Arx
Dolph and Sharon von Arx have been philanthropic and service pillars of the Naples area for over thirty years.
David R. Axline, MD, FACC
David R. Axline, MD, FACC graduated from Princeton University with a degree in molecular biology.